The Design Communication Association promotes an international academic forum with a focus on design communication in architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, graphic design, and product design.
This forum includes:
Biennial International Design Communication Conference
- Biennial Conference Proceedings
- International Peer-reviewed Paper Presentations
- International Juried Faculty and Student Drawing Exhibition
- Semi-annual Newsletter (Opportunities)
- Professional Journal (Representation)
- Graphic Workshops
(leading authors, distinguished faculty, professionals)
Membership is open to design professionals, and schools, faculty, and staff associated with design education programs. Any such person irrespective of race, creed, religion, physical or mental handicap, sexual orientation, national origin is eligible to become a member..